Clinical Care Bundle
Clinical Care Bundle is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All orders are despatched within 1-3 business days after order placed (please allow a couple of extra days during peak seasons and sale periods).
Standard Shipping - 2-5 business days after despatch
Express Shipping - 1-2 business days after despatch
*Based on Aust Post suggested delivery times
Be prepared for any emergency with our Clinical Care Bundle. The Bundle includes the best selling Emergency Clinical Cheats reference guide - a handy reference guide bundle is packed with essential information and key tips for managing a wide range of medical emergencies. It's perfect for paramedics, EMTs, and other pre-hospital care providers. The guide is written by practicing professionals in the field, easy to read and understand, and provide critical information at a glance. This bundle also includes our Pocket Clinical Observation Charts booklet, a pocket sized patient care record with tear-out handover pages. Lastly, our Emergency Clinical Reference Cards include essential mnemonics and guides designed for quick access in an emergency.
Order now and be ready to handle any pre-hospital emergency with confidence.
Emergency Clinical Cheats bookelt - 76-page extra-tough and waterproof:
- Systematic Approach guides
- General Medical Assessments
- Assessment and Management of Cardiovascular Emergencies including charts and diagrams
- Assessment and Management of Traumatic Emergencies including charts and diagrams
- Pharmacology Keys
- PLUS Mental Health, Obstetrics and more
Pocket Clinical Observation Charts:
- Keep chronological records of
- Vital signs
- Intervention details and responses
- Misc. case notes
- Handover templates utilising data format of each patient entry
- 80 tough pages - enough space for nearly 40 individual patient interactions!
- Designed and produced in Australia in accordance with the internationally recognised IMISTAMBO and CHAT templates
Designed to compliment patient safety through the use of our Clinical Reference Guide
Emergency Clinical Reference Cards:
Ten individual sides with assessment aids for:
- Medical emergencies
- Scene management
- Vital signs by age group,
- Multi-casualty incident triage
- 12-lead ECG interpretation
- + more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.