Student Paramedics ONE SHEARS
Student Paramedics ONE SHEARS - Red/Black V2 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All orders are despatched within 1-3 business days after order placed (please allow a couple of extra days during peak seasons and sale periods).
Standard Shipping - 2-5 business days after despatch
Express Shipping - 1-2 business days after despatch
*Based on Aust Post suggested delivery times
Premium materials far superior to competitors, at a fantastic price point.
- ECO SHEARS are manufactured with up to 25% less environemental impact
- V2 SHEARS boast more robust blades
- PRO SHEARS have 25% thicker blades than the V2, providing even higher cutting strength, durability and robustness
- Fits easily in most 5.11 or EMS style pants.
- Extreme Heavy Duty Steel™ is considered Super steel and one of the highest standards of steel in the industry.
- Sharp edge with great edge retention.
- TSA Compliant blade length
- Micro Serrations for fine cutting and bulk cuts
- Black DLC (Diamond Like Coating) is the hardest in the industry, strengthens the steel, resists scratches from metal, and provides superior corrosion resistance.
- Blunt tip provides easy access to tough to cut areas without worrying about harming the patient
- Easy to clean shears as they have no silicone or bacteria-harboring elements.
- Easily adjusted tightness to your liking with our coin/ flathead bolt system. Gone are the days of looking for torque keys or allen keys in the field.
- 2x as thick blades compared to traditional trauma shears
- Built-in oxygen key for easy access and multi-tool usage
- Matte Black G9 Nylon Gas-Filled Handles for textured feel and non-slip resistance.
- Auto Clavable
- 30 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee!
General DLC Coating information:
- Matte Black
- Likes to be oiled
- 1.5x Harder Than Titanium Coatings (7 on mohs scale)
- Moz Scale 9-10 highest and the standard for hardness
- Nylon Gas Filled
- Autoclavable around 290 Fahrenheit Max (Most facilities 270 Degrees F Used)
- Matte (Current) Satin Textured finish for non slip
- Ambidextrous Hand or Left hand Friendly Neutral Grip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.